School tuition fees
Learning experiences at ISB extend beyond the classroom. ISB equips each student with the skills they need to be successful and the ability to foster intercultural understandings and a respect for human rights.
We accept applications for placement in the Early Childhood Centre, Lower School and Upper School throughout the school year.
What do ISB tuition fees include?
- An internationally accredited curriculum which is regularly reviewed by CIS/NEASC/IB and taught in a differentiated manner
- Access to well-equipped facilities for all three campuses
- Teachers who are qualified both in Norway and overseas and who participate consistently in professional development
- IT support which includes 1 to 1 iPad or Google chromebook access in the Lower School and classrooms with up to date technology and a student help desk.
- Norwegian language-curriculum from Grade 1 onwards with differentiated levels of instruction to accommodate student learning needs
- Support services including counselors, English as a second language support, learning support teachers, school nurse.
- A well equipped and inviting library
- Specialized sporting facilities such as swimming lessons, ice skating, well equipped gymnasiums
- Spirit Days and celebrating host country events
- Guest speakers
- Parent Education sessions
- ECC Before and after school supervision is free 7:30-9:00 & 15:00-16:30.
ISB also offers a range of additional services for families such as before and after school supervision.