School tuition fees
At the International School of Bergen (ISB) we have almost 50 years of experience in welcoming new families. As an IB World School we can assure families a smooth transition into both a new social and an educational community.
We are committed to ensuring your child becomes part of a warm, welcoming and inclusive learning environment. We are a small school who pride themselves on ensuring each child has a meaningful learning experience and more importantly a happy one.
Learning experiences at ISB extend beyond the classroom. ISB equips each student with the skills they need to be successful and the ability to foster intercultural understandings and a respect for human rights.
What do ISB tuition fees include?
- An internationally accredited curriculum which is regularly reviewed by CIS/NEASC/IB and taught in a differentiated manner
- Access to well-equipped facilities for all three campuses
- Teachers who are qualified both in Norway and overseas and who participate consistently in professional development
- IT support which includes 1 to 1 iPad or Google chromebook access in the Lower School and classrooms with up to date technology and a student help desk.
- Norwegian language-curriculum from Grade 1 onwards with differentiated levels of instruction to accommodate student learning needs
- Support services including a Counselor, English as a second language support, Learning Support, School Nurse
- A well equipped and inviting library
- Specialized sporting facilities such as swimming lessons, ice skating, well equipped gymnasiums
- Spirit Days and celebrating host country events
- Guest speakers
- Parent Education sessions
- ECC Before and after school supervision is free 7.30-9 & 3-4.30pm
Please note that as with many other international schools, some trips and after school activities are not included in the above.
ISB also offers a range of additional services for families, including lunches and before and after school supervision. You can find more information on hot lunches and supervision here.