What Are We Looking for When Recruiting?
With 50 staff members from 16 different countries, we look for diversity and intercultural competence when recruiting.
When looking for teachers, we seek those who:
- Consider teaching a calling
- Dedicated to student-centered and project based learning
- Foster a sense of belonging
- Bring a variety of experiences for colleagues and students to learn from
- Are trained in inquiry based pedagogy
- Are highly trained experts in their field
- See parents as partners
Teachers joining the ISB will be required to have their qualifications recognised by NOKUT and two years experience in teaching will be expected.
We hope you will consider joining us and further enhance our learning journey! We pride ourselves on being an inclusive school and a close community.
Please keep an eye on vacancies, which we advertise here, GRC and on LinkedIn.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Renate Tviberg Hegre,
HR & Finance Manager